I have a passion for all modalities that naturopathic medicine has to offer, including lifestyle counseling, botanical medicine, and nutrition. I love taking the time to listen to patients, understand their health history, and offer comprehensive and compassionate care so that patients feel empowered to take control of their own health. I try to practice “root cause medicine”, meaning that rather than eliminating or merely suppressing someone’s symptoms, I try to remove the underlying cause of illness.
I have expertise in mental health and see patients with conditions such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, OCD, and ADHD. Another focus of my practice is women’s health, and I see women with “problem periods”, PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, and menopause. I also see patients with digestive concerns, endocrine disorders, autoimmune disease, cardiovascular issues, skin conditions, and more.
I earned my Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine at National College of Natural Medicine (now National University of Natural Medicine) in Portland, OR in 2016. During my clinical education, I worked in a diverse range of practice settings and completed rotations in primary care, transgender medicine, women’s health, pediatrics, and dermatology. I also completed a year-long rotation in naturopathic mental health in conjunction with Pacific University of Oregon’s Psychology and Comprehensive Health Clinic.
After finishing my degree, I completed a rigorous year-long primary care & teaching residency at National University of Natural Medicine Health Centers in Portland, OR. I then moved to Southern California to open a private practice before relocating to Minnesota in 2019.
My practice is a safe space. I respect and honor all people regardless of race, ethnicity, gender expression, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, religion, body shape, and ability.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Registered Naturopathic Doctor by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Certificate of Residency (PGY-1) by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- Certificate in Psychological First Aid by the National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Certificate in Strategic Planning Approach to Suicide Prevention by the Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) Member
- Minnesota Association of Naturopathic Physicians (MNANP) Member
- Psychiatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians (PsychANP) Member
- Open Path Healing Arts Collective (OPHAC) Practitioner
- American Counseling Association (ACA) Student Member
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine: National College of Natural Medicine
- Master of Arts in Counseling, Anticipated Graduation March 2023: Adler Graduate School
- Bachelors of Science in Biology: The University of Wisconsin – Madison
Phone number: 952-377-8450